Friday, November 04, 2005

Ponniyin Selvan

Patti asked to me the complete Ponniyin Selvan as our copy at home is not at good shape. Hence I thought of buying the hard bound and went to land mark shop in Bangalore. They told they running out of stock (only the first part) and I pre ordered the book and I gave my number. I got a call after a month but before I reached some other Tamil kudithangi grabbed the book on my name. Now I have to wait again.

Makkal muthal pagam mattum vangittu poranga... Just for show or they really reading it???

5 பேரு குத்தாட்டம் போட்டிருக்காங்க!:

said...

Namba TamizhPadhukappuIyakkathukku niraya aal sekkaranga pola.. Vaazhga valagha!

said...

Machi enkita soft copy than iruku....;-(... Atleast patiku use agalainalum unaku venumna sollu

said...

James, Now I bought the complete set of Ponniyin Selvan. Also I am having the pdf version.

Any updates from your side?

said...

have u read ponniyin selval ever before? (5 volumes)

said...

Kavitha and jansi, I think you didn't read my பொன்னியின் செல்வன் post. :-)