Friday, November 04, 2005

En Kanitham

Ithu ennoda maths illa... I am talking about Numerology... People are going crazy about this. Even I am wearing a ring with number 77. I don't know the reason but still I am wearing this because this was gifted by my uncle (1 pavun ithu, athuthaan nijam). Recently, my friend has been promoted as mom to a baby girl.

When I vistied to her home, she was asking about the names start with "S". I gave many names and one of the name is "Shanmathi". She immediately rejected as "thi" (fire) is there in the name and also she explained few important points about numerology.

My thought: Name should be easy to spell (athukkaka valai palam nnu vai nnu senthil-kavundamani kanakka pesa koodathu) as well as you should feel good when you are spelling the name. Let me see what I will do for my baby. (Don't think that I am going to get married soon)

3 பேரு குத்தாட்டம் போட்டிருக்காங்க!:

said...

Numerology ellam avanga avangalukku faith, avlodhaan.

Btw, who said, becoming a dad and getting married are related ??

said...

TJ, Un perai sollittu oorla neraya thiriyarangalam, unmaiya???

said...

numeralogy nambhalainalum,oru povun modhram pottutu suthiriyey,..nallikku unn ponnukku "mangaathaa"-nnu peru vaikka solli naan 10-thu pavun sangili potta peru vappiya?