Friday, October 21, 2005

T-Shirts

Friday is a colorfull day in our company. All the people trying to come in a realxed manner and dress all the possible manner in the world to impress. (both guys and girls).

Today one guy is wearing 80 Rod Smith (wide reciever, Denver Broncos). Even though I am not familiar with that guy I asked few questions:

Udhay: Are you a Smith fan?
Mr.x: Yes, 80 Robin Smith.
Udhay: (puzzled by the answer) Are you a Broncos fan?
Mr.x: Who is Broncos?
Udhay: (hah, I got the answer to the puzzle) Broncos is one of the NFL team in America and they are from Denver
Mr.x: Oh really! I didn't know that.
Udhay: I asked that question because you said that you are Smith's fan.
Mr.x: NO! I bought this T-Shirt because of the color and the brand (Reebok). I don't have any idea about NFL! Now I can tell this to the people who asks this question. Thanks for the update.

Mr.x is really cool, isn't it?

In my floor, one guy is wearing 98 in the back of the T-Shirt. I noticed this in the morning itself. But after the above interaction I went to that guy to find out the reason (whether the brand and the color or the phenotic)

Udhay: Hey, What is 98? Is there any significance?
Mr.Y: Shame Udhay! This is Ganguly's number.
Udhay: Sorry, I didn't know that. Well, Are you Gang fan?
Mr.Y: Hell NO!!!
Udhay: Then you are wearing this T-Shirt because of the color and the brand.
Mr.Y: You are exactly correct!

Here comes the next. I have seen a girl wearing the T-shirt with the following sentence "Are you looking for my Brain? It is not there". I thought of asking "Babe, I know that Brain is there only in the head and not meant to be there in the place where the sentence written". I didn't ask this question to her as it will lead to Anti Sexual Harassment and the further complication. Appuram eppadi blog update pannarathu ;-)

Now, Read the first sentence again.

4 பேரு குத்தாட்டம் போட்டிருக்காங்க!:

said...

Just out of curiosity, what T-Shirt you were wearing on that day? Packers or Bon Jovi?

said...

Just out of curiosity, what T-Shirt you were wearing on that day? Packers or Bon Jovi?

said...

That day I was wearing my favourite navy blue shirt ;-)

said...

Your post was very funny. It reminded me of a woman I saw in Chinatown (in Sydney) she had a t-shirt that said KISS ME BEFORE MY BOYFRIEND COMES BACK and I had a bad thought instantly, couldn't help it: I thought, how about I flop my kransky in your ass before your boyfriend comes back, how would you like that? Yes, see? Not a nice thought, but it was natural and reflexive. Those kind of t-shirts are to blame, really. Ha ha.