Friday, October 21, 2005

Kai Raasi

I don't know you people believing this or not I have to believe this. If some people start anything it will always go good. My Grand ma is the first kai raasi pa(a)(r)ty I met. If I am down with feaver in my school days she is the one who is giving me the "vibhuthi" in packet and ask me to keep under the pillow. I don't know about the kind of medicine the doctors given to me but still I believe the "vibhuthi" in packet saved me.

I know a doctor called Ashokkumar, running a clinic (Jaya Clinic) in Jaya Nagar 9th block. He was referred by our house owner in june 2002 when I was fell in feaver. That time, the aunty told he is "Kai Raasi" doctor and no need to worry. Then I immediately reached the clinic which is very close to our house and I got the token number 40. Believe me, that clinic is not a hi-fi clinic. Just one room extra other than the doctor's room. No reception, no computer nothing. Numbers are written on the cardboard sheets which is known as token.

As it was taking long time, I came back home. I got my turn only at 9:30 PM. I spoke with doctor in tamil. He asked some basic questions and he examined me for 2 minutes. He told it is a very ordinary feaver. An injection and few medicines will bring it down. He asked 20/- as the fees.

As he mentioned, the next day I was alright. But I didn't believe the "Kai Raasi" matter. After a few weeks one of my friend also fell in sick and we went to the same doctor. Believe me, he told the same sentences he told me before and the same injection, same tablets. Again, my friend totally cured by next day.

After some time we went for throat infection, cough etc but the doctor and the tablets never changed. Even the fees. The same 20/- .

I again went to that clinic for feaver on Thursday(10/20). I was not able to speak, not able to walk, loosing patience and I was so dull. I am the only person changed after 2 years. Again, the same medicine, tablet but the fees is now 50/-. The next day we were discussing about some issue and suddenly my friends realized my voice came to normal and I am very normal again.

Now, I have to believe the "Kai Raasi" matter.

0 பேரு குத்தாட்டம் போட்டிருக்காங்க!: