Monday, June 20, 2005

My Interview

Thought of posting my personal interview with myself! Looking awkward, correct? This is just a bit of myself to help the readers who don't know me before.

Where were you born and brought up?
Precisely, Born in Hospital and brought up at Home ;-)
Jokes apart, born and brought up at Pattakkaran Palayam, (spell it correctly in the first try and get a chocolate from me) a village near Erode in Tamiil Nadu. Pattakkaran Palayam is now neither a village nor a town. It is grown up much due to the Cotton Industries in and around.

Tell us about your educational background?
I did my early days of schooling in CSI School in Pattakkaran Palayam and Government Middle school in Seenapuram. Till my higher secondary, at the Government Boys Higher Secondary School at Perundurai. My college education was at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore – in Production Technology (1997-2001).

Who is your favourite actor and actress? Which is your favourite movie?
Undoubtedly, Rajni is my all time favourite actor. Actresses, well, I change loyalty often, so I would just say it ranges from Trisha to Beyonce (and beyond!). Lord of the Rings is my favourite English movie (trilogy) and Thalapathi (Rajni) is my favourite Tamil movie.

What are your hobbies?
Travel, movies, music, sports, roaming pointlessly with friends…

What are you doing for your bread?
A software company in Bangalore is paying me for my bread and butter. Also they are paying me to sit in their office to browse and post the junk in the internet!

0 பேரு குத்தாட்டம் போட்டிருக்காங்க!: